“What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is an instant language.” -Miuccia Prada
If you’re anything like me, you frequently have “nothing to wear.” Yep, even bloggers suffer from that; maybe even more than most people. My getting dressed routine usually consists of trying on some things I haven’t worn in awhile, or is a little out of my wheelhouse, just to end up in the same thing I always wear, which usually consists of jeans and tennis shoes.
Sometimes it would be nice if someone could help me curate some new pieces specially thought of for me that I could put into the usual rotation. I’ve honestly never considered a personal stylist before now, but I think we could all use an outside perspective to get us out of the box and our comfort zone a little, or show us things we never would’ve thought of/didn’t know existed!
Enter: Sum + Style
AND, lucky for you (and me), they’re hosting a pop-up at the end of April so you can hang with us and see what they’re all about!
“Discover a new version of yourself.” -Sum + Style
- Saturday 4/28 from 11am-8pm
- At Ollie Quinn: 910 E. Pike St, Seattle
- Theme: Chic Hollywood Glam meets Seattle Tech and Minimalism
- Professional cosmetologists will be on-site doing hair and makeup for all who want to look a little extra fab! Best to pre-book online with the following link: https://sumstylexolliequinn.as.me/ Use code: BRITTANY
- Great for getting ready before Saturday night out!
- Check out the newly launching Express Styling Packages + Women’s Contemporary Line
- I’ll be there! I’d love to meet and hang with you.
“You can have anything in life, if you dress for it.”
Thanks to Sum + Style for partnering on this post.