Dressing to hang out with the family sounds like it’s going to be easy, but it always ends up taking me three times longer than it seems like it should. I want to look put together, but not like I tried too hard – relaxed, but cohesive enough to dodge some of the “do you have your life together?” questions.
Since I always wish someone was there the morning of a holiday to help me pick out what to wear, I thought I’d round up some looks for you.
Click through to see some of my favorite blogger outfits – you definitely have the pieces in your closet to re-create these looks! (Click on image for source).
1. You can never go wrong with a simple black outfit topped off with a camel coat.
2. Pair a bright sweater with jeans and some fun heels and you’re good to go!
3. A sweater dress with booties is always a classic go-to.
4. Your new plaid blazer (or any blazer) with jeans and boots is the simplest way to look put-together in a pinch.
5. I know you have a black duster, jeans, and some mules in your closet!
6. Find a fun skirt and pair it with your favorite turtleneck sweater and some loafers.
7. This is most likely what you’ll see me in: jeans and black boots with a sweater.
8. Lastly, dress it up a little with a fun flowy dress and either comfy white tennis shoes or a pair of booties – or if you’re feelin fancy, a pair of heels!