Here are a few things I found for Mom that she probably won’t buy herself. (Or hey, get ’em just for you).
1. Voluspa Candle – Panjore Lychee Limited Edition – I love candles and I never buy them for myself.
2. Herbivore Botanicals Gift Set – because the Rose Hibiscus Face Mist is the best thing ever.
3. MAC Lipstick – buy Mom a shade a little outside her comfort zone. It’s amazing what a little lip color can do for your attitude.
4. Philosophy Amazing Grace Mother’s Day Set – can’t go wrong with bath products.
5. Minnetonka Sheepskin Slippers – everyone wants to be cozy.
6. Deux Lux Passport Cover – so Mom can have chic travel style.
7. Anastasia Glow Kit – Mom probably wouldn’t buy herself illuminating powder, but she wants it, I promise.
8. Zero Gravity Marble Phone Case – keep Mom up with the trends, but still subtle.
The goal is just to make Mom feel special. She does a lot. You can buy her a candle.