Part inspiration around the internet, part a round up of what was on the blog this week. Recipes, what’s on my online shopping list as of late, and what you might’ve missed on the blog!
Confession: I haven’t actually made any of these recipes yet. I have them all saved, and I’m sure they’re all amazing, but if not, don’t blame me.
- First is this Black Bean Sweet Potato Chili from my favorite food blogger Gaby Dalkin from What’s Gaby Cooking. Her food is beautiful, and a great mix of healthy and indulgent.
- Ok, most of the recipes are going to be Gaby’s…they just look too good. This Avocado Kale Caesar is next on my list.
- Tis the season for soup, and after I make the chili I’ll be heading straight for this Chicken Tortilla Soup.
- Lastly, these Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps from The Skinny Taste look so delicious and are perfect for putting a healthy twist on game day.
The pages open in my internet app on my phone are basically just a shopping list. Does anyone else copy and paste URLs to go back and buy them later?
- I’ve been wanting an aromatherapy diffuser and I’ve heard from a couple people that this is a good one.
- I have a pair of over the knee boots, but I’ve been on the hunt for a different “perfect” pair for awhile now. These ones from Mango might just fit the bill.
- I’m also always on the hunt for the best dry shampoo. I feel like I’ve tried a hundred and I’ve found ones I like, but none I can’t live without. I love anything with apple cider vinegar, so I want to try this new ACV line from dpHUE. They have this ACV Scalp Scrub, and I’ll definitely be trying their dry shampoo.
- I’ve also heard people rave about Amika dry shampoo, so I’ll be buying that as well. May as well just become a dry shampoo collector.
ON THE BLOG:
- I think this photo set is hands down my favorite to date. It’s been so fun continuing to work with Alyssa and the more fun we have, the better the photos turn out. And a yellow suit from Zara doesn’t hurt either.
- And then there’s this coat. I get so many compliments on it and it’s so cozy! Also really digging the Almost Famous vibes of the whole outfit.
Stay tuned for my HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE! Per my Instagram poll, it seems people prefer the online magazine format, rather than separate posts for each group. I’m working on it, and will be done as soon as my little hands can link and type!
Happy Friday, friends. As always, thanks for being here. Means the world.